Monday 28 September 2009

District 9 and drivers moan

District 9 was an awesome movie, I'm so glad I got to watch it. The story was fast paced and kept me guessing.

I was so rooting for the main chap and the aliens. Other humans were rubbish (as in kinda evil rubbish, not crap rubbish)!

Some drivers puzzle me, some scare me.

At the end of my road a car could have waited to let me go; rather it squeezed past me, forcing me on to the pavement.

There was a car - a car and a halves length in front in the middle lane of the 3 lane part of the A13. This car I am soon to overtake. A car then comes acclerating up from the left, overtaking through the rapidly decreasing gap between me and car I am overtaking. The danger they put all 3 cars in, and everyone behind us!

I have a new found respect for London drivers. London pedestrians have no respect for drivers. Two emergency stops and one quick avoiding action were required during my first short adventure.

Lights take 5 minutes to cycle round, only to stay on green for 10 seconds; when the slowest walker comes in front of your car, argh!!

Totally respect the beeping now.


No comments:

Post a Comment