Sunday 27 September 2009

Taxes argh!

A kind of alcohol, induced putting the world to right evening, I'll spare you our solutions, but here is my rant.

I'm inflamed with how much tax I pay. I would be happy if I saw something for it.

But trains are pretty poor (they'll always being replaced by buses), tube is always getting cancelled, unairconditioned and standing room only. Roads are suffocating with traffic.

I came out of uni with massive dept. Schools only help the average, so when I fell behind, parents had to pay for private tuition, or end up with an uneducated son.

NHS has never worked for me when I've needed it, so I end up paying privately. Same goes for others in the family, where we can afford it. NHS dentist, what's that?

Then we pay tax on everthing we buy, and then we pay tax on everything when we die.

Where is all this tax going? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment