Tuesday 1 December 2009

Giving a lift

I always considered giving a lift ettiquette meant you dropped someone outside their home.

Recently someone wanted to drop me off at the top of my close because they couldn't be bothered to turn around and go back out. I was a little offended; it would have taken them moments.



Then a chap from work social tonight asked if he can drop me off at the traffic lights, a 10min walk from my home; if I haven't got too far to walk. I said it was fine because I thought he might not consider it far, and because I was shocked that he had asked. Seriously not cool. It would have taken him a few minutes.

I know I'm being ungrateful, because afterall they've given me a lift, but I always drop people at their door.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment