Sunday 29 November 2009

Paranomal Activity

Jonathan Ross was totally right with his review of Paranomal Activity. It is an excellent movie. No special effects, no big budget, no gore. Just sheer unadulterated terror.



Its just so terrorfying. My heart was beating so fast, I was genuinely scared. There were at least 3 points when the audience screamed! I've never been to a movie with so many people screaming out in horror.

Really well done. No start or end credits, brave by the film makers - or is that due to how it got itself distributed? Leaves questioning is it real?

I feel uneasy enough when there is a loud noise at night and I have to investigate. Now I'm going to be really scared.

Apparently one of, if not the, most profitable movies of all time. It definitely deserves to do well.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment