Saturday 10 April 2010

IPhone OS 4.0 - I love it




The iPhone OS looks great. The reveal shown on Engadget
http://i.engadget.com/2010/04/08/live-from-apples-iphone-os-4-event
Here are my thoughts;



1. Multitasking looks excellent. Now I can put the radio or Spotify/Lastfm in the background. How do you close apps though. Apple said you don't, but if all apps remain open, you'll have a lot to scroll through.



2. Folders. An excellent way of organising the home screen. This is great... Because past my 3rd screen it is a mess, and it will be great to organise, and not be limited by the 180+ limit of apps on the home screen.

3 Desktop picture; finally!

4 Digital zoom 5x. Excellent! I wonder if newest iPhone will get a flash?



5 ibooks. I've already used ebooks on my iPhone, and they work well. But it will be great to have a facility hooked up to the iTunes payment system.

What I'm not so excited about;



1 Integrated inbox - I personally like having them sepatated... How are you going to specify which account the mail should come from.

2 iAds great more ads, great :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment