Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Lancaster

The Lancaster is a cafe/bar in Southend on Sea, by London Southend Airport. I had it described to me that there was a cafe by the Lancaster plane in Southend airport, and I never knew of it, and I needed to discover it.

So on some very rough instructions I embarked on a mini adventure and found the place. Its a pleasant cafe/bar located overlooking the airport and runway, and they do a cheap breaky for £0.80 per item until midday, and sometimes they do an all-day breakfast. The staff that were there on my visit were very friendly. Oh and they do a lovely cafe latte!!

To get there head straight ahead at the round about that going right would take you to Pets At Home, follow the road past the train station, and before you get to the end of the road (which has barriers) there is a right turning that also has a barrier, but between the barrier and left-hand carpark there is a road, which once followed takes you to the Lancaster, there is parking here which is free.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Canvey Island, Essex, UK

1 comment:

  1. It's a VULCAN!! A Lancaster was a WW2 propellor engined bomber

    ReplyDelete