Saturday 24 October 2009

May the vacation begin

9 days from work. First proper vacation since Christmas. Left work early (only fair considering the extra hours I've done), driving home, remembered I left food in work fridge, drove back to work :-(

Back at home, I managed to phone two friends in the middle of meetings, its happened to me before, but I don't recall doing it to anyone else.

My plan, a weekend of doing nothing but TV and movies, and then we'll see after that.

I settled down for some V+ catch up;






- Flash Forward - I'm really enjoying this, I can't wait to find out why it happened.






- Good Will Hunting - I always forget what an excellent film this is. Please someone buy it for me.






- Bullit - OMG I've got ADHD just kept finding myself on Twitter. Great car chase though



- Ali - Will Smith was incredible in this. I felt very disatisfied by this film though, long dialogless sections intersected with people singing in clubs, it explained very little, it looks like he treated women pretty badly. I felt I didn't really learn much else about him in the film. How did they manage to give away so little in 3 hours?

There was also a visit from my Dad who was in a very good mood after a night out with friends. I decided to feed him my chocolate cake, and eat lots of it myself :-)


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment