Sunday 3 October 2010

Snowboarding at Snozone

I did the 1 day intensive learn how to snowboard course. It was really good.

We did the basics going down slowly backways then feathering across. Then frontways. Then we started learning turns. I got rear facing turn, but couldn't get front facing turn, much to my frustration. It was also REALLY knackering and when we broke for lunch I was going to quit.

After some words of encouragement from my fellow skateboarders, some food and an hour and a quarter break, I felt like I could do it.

By the end of the day I was turning both ways it was really excellent, and picking up a bit of speed.

I hate the lollipop lifts so gave up and used the travellator.

Best accident was when I got out of control and crashed into the middle of a sky school, whoops!

One of the best things was that there was no messing, we went right to the steep bit straight away.

I loved it.

And so I renember I'm right foot first.



Location:Milton Keynes

No comments:

Post a Comment