Friday 3 August 2012

Fixing sleeping has fixed waking up too!

Now I have fixed sleeping on my MacBookPro, waking up has now been fixed as well - yeh! What was happening is that when I lifted the lid it would remain black, sometimes pressing space would bring up lock screen sometimes it wouldn't. Opening and closing the lid and pressing the space repeatedly would eventually get the lock screen. Then when the lock screen appeared and I begun to type in my password the screen would go black and not respond, closing the lid and opening and pressing the space would bring the lock screen back. Sometimes a little after unlocking, the screen would go black too! And sometimes you'd get the beach ball in the middle of this too.

Anyway, by getting the MBP to sleep again, all these problems are now fixed, excellent!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment