Thursday 2 September 2010

Stop watching tele

I've been struggling with getting house work done, and when having a free Saturday I all to often will rather fall asleep in front of the tele.

I read an article that talked of the benefits of not watching TV. I can say its worked for me, in the last two weeks I've managed to tidy and declutter my house and make progress with a load of projects I wanted to do. I'm also waking up very easily in the morning before the alarm goes off.

Don't get me wrong I still watch my favourite programmes, but instead of just turning the tele on being the first act of the day, now I turn the tele on for a specific show, and turn it off afterwards. And I pay attention to it, and so I find it a lot more enjoyable, and use it as an opportunity to relax.

Try turning the tele off for a week, it'll change your life.



Location:UK

No comments:

Post a Comment