Wednesday 25 November 2009

Film reviews recent

2012 - 3/5 spectacular, but plot pretty dumb in parts

Juno - 3/5 okay though my attention kept waning

Cirque de Freak; the vampires assistant - 2/5 okay, not bad, but not brilliant. Entertaining but underwhelming

District 9 - 5/5 loved this movie. Aliens, action, emotions, awesome plot, wow

A Perfect Getaway - 5/5 great thriller. Exciting and gripping, great plot, love the twist.

The happening - 4/5 I liked the plot, I thought it was a clever idea. Really freaky how the people kill themselves



Slumdog Millionaire - 5/5 Now my favourite movie. Excellent plot, very poweful and moving film.

The Motorcycle Diaries - 5/5 makes me want to go on a south american road trip. Awesome film.

The Barbarian invasions - 3/5 I enjoyed this film. Bit slow though.

Russian arc - 1/5 uttery clever yes, but its got no plot and its soooo boring

Gran Torino - 4/5 I really like this film, didn't have same punch as cinema, when watching on dvd.

iRobot - 5/5 love, love, love this movie. This is one I can watch all the time.

So I Married an Axe Murderer - 5/5 really funny comedy with Mike Myers. Love the sound track. One of my favourite movies


Twilight (the first one) - 4/5 yes I enjoyed this, looking forward to sequel.

Tropic Thunder - 0/5 biggest pile of cack. Not funny, horrible




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment