Thursday 19 November 2009

iPhone frustration

I'm getting frustrated with my iPhone. I've had 3 occasions recently were its crashed whilst I'm using Tweekdeck or Safari. It keeps intermittently freezing for several seconds; with quick on-off relieving the symptoms. This has happened twice as someone rang me, and the phone wouldn't respond to my attempts to answer it! First time I tried on-off trick - but that cancelled the call. Second time I kept desperately pressing the accept button, and it eventually answered.

Cut and paste is getting flakey; occasionally it won't let me select just a bit of text; only a whole paragraph or nothing. Or I copy okay, but it won't paste.

Also on Tweetie, I can't get the cursor to before the RT, unless I swap to landscape mode.

The phone keeps switching itself off on its own accord, its getting quite frequent, sometimes it does it when its sitting beside me doing nothing. Not good apple not good.

On a positive, battery life has been excellent recently. It's still a brilliant phone.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment