Thursday 26 November 2009

Shops can't make wraps

Prepackaged wraps are (usually) great, eg Marks & Spencer, Pret-a-Manger, etc.



Subway can make a good wrap, though I prefer the prepackaged ones.

My canteen at work makes terrible wraps. The filling is okay, but they put so much in the tortilla. Then they don't wrap, more like, fold it and roll a little. Then cut it in half. So you're got this overflowing "wrap" open at both ends and most of the filling falls out and its really messy.


I thought that was bad, I went in Cafe Giardino today, my canteen underfills by Cafe Giardino's standards! Fold and roll. I emptied half the contents in protest. I still got really messy. Coronation chicken filling wasn't very nice. And it was almost £5 quid!!!! Daylight robbery.

Leon in Covent Garden makes the worst wrap. Chicken wrap was filled with what I think was raw cabbage, and loads of it, urghh!!

On my trip to Lakeside, Pret-a-Manger saved the day with a gorgeous heated chicken jalapeno wrap.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment