Thursday 19 November 2009

Great customer service

I seem to be getting lots of great customer service recently. I'd like to commend the RAC and Halifax car insurance for their quick response, polite, helpful and intelligent staff, and general greatness. They provided me what I wanted, at a reaonable price, they all went above what I thought I'd get, thank you.

Seafrance are particularly impressive. And when I couldn't get through via phone I tried emailing them. They responded a few minutes later and immediately amended my booking. I was stunned and really impressed that they had an email, and someone monitoring it. I've never known a large company to be so responsive!

The 02 shop was extremely helpful recently when I needed to make a call to customer services; they were really friendly and let me use their phone.

I'm getting used to great customer service, I can't remember the last time I had poor customer service!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment