Wednesday 26 October 2011

I didn't enjoy driving this evening

I didn't enjoy driving this evening. When I came onto the A127 london bound the traffic on the slip road suddenly dropped its speed from 50 to 30 as I was looking over my shoulder at the blind spot. I had to swerve and emergency break in order to avoid an accident.

Then as I was driving by a parking pay someone opened their door and I very nearly hit the door.

And then on the A127 southend bound, coming off at Basildon the traffic dramatically came to a stand still, I reacted okay and slowed in time, the van next to me didn't and hit the car in front. It was horrible watching it! Not a heavy collision, but both vehicles are going to need work :-(

Omg, and 3 lots of ambulances passed me at different times on different roads. Yep, problems on the roads tonight, I'm a bit nervous about driving tonight, but luckly no issues for me, touch wood.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment