Saturday 8 October 2011

X Factor

The new format is getting on my wick, for the auditions you can go 10-15 min with ONE audition, and then an ad break! I wish they'd cut down on the back stories and sob stories. I don't care. Its even worse when after the auditions they've obviously gone to their house and recorded some of their back story.

Can we have less fake crying from the judges as well please?; it's obvious that eye drops have been used as the tears are coming from the middle of the eye and not the corners.

Anyway despite the programme making me angry I can't stop watching it, its one of the shows I have to watch.

I'm so into it I've setup an X Factor sweepstake at work, the winner gets £16! I've got Sami, so I think I stand a chance. I'm a little concerned about the "big twist" this week... I hope they don't have a mass voting off in the first week. Other guesses are, Simon Cowell or Sheryl Cole coming back, or the categories are swapped so all the judges get one from each category. We'll see. If its a mass voting off I'll have some very unhappy colleagues in the sweepstake at work!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment