Friday 14 October 2011

Virgin Premium lounge at Gatwick

I'm sitting in the premium lounge at Gatwick airport, the Virgin Clubhouse, in advance of my flight. And its really good, a much nicer way of waiting for the plane.

So I have had a club breakfast, which was a lovely cooked english breakfast - very nice. Drinks, lattes and even a bellini. Also I had a fruit salad.

They've got free wifi which is excellent, plus the staff are very good; extremely professional and friendly too.

I am flying with Virgin economy, but for £45 I got access, and everything is inclusive. Which is wonderful. You can even get your back massaged, and I got my shoes cleaned!

Yes, a very nice way to start the plane journey!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Queen's Gate Rd,Crawley,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment